Sunday, September 9, 2018

Audio Visualization - My first experiments

Today I followed a cool Audio Visualization tutorial by Peer Play, to learn the basics of how to get an application or game responding to audio in realtime.
Peer Play's tutorial can be found here, and you can support him on Patreon to continue his interesting tutorials and works.




My video shows the major steps of going through the tutorial, and my resulting experiments.

I'm using some music by Guney Ozsan (tracks from the game Rad Skater Apocalypse that I made), and some of my own music as well. :) 

I've always wanted to play around with music visualisation, so this is really exciting! :) 

I might try to incorporate elements into my next game, whether it ties directly with the gameplay, or just spices up the menus or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment