Monday, July 18, 2016

Steam VR - HTC Vive - Prototype Development - Video #010

I've taken what I've learnt from my earlier prototype scene, and consolidated it into a new scene, which will hopefully be a simple game that I put out on Steam!

I really want to get a simple game out there, that works, as it's been years since I put a game out, and it seems ripe to get something simple and fun out early, before the whole VR market gets swamped! :)



To begin with I've just created a companion AI. I've always wanted to be able to make cool, believable, intelligent characters. And with the help of NavMesh and Mecanim, it actually doesn't seem to be too hard!


I'm planning to put in 1 or 2 simple enemies, and then set a goal of making it through the level, clearing out all the enemies with the help of your companion. Or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment